Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing company, a recognized leader in professional staffing and consulting services.
To manage the organization’s portfolio of offices across Continental Europe, Robert Half is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Real Estate professional to take up the position of Real Estate Portfolio Manager.
General function description
The Real Estate Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing the acquisition, improvement, and disposition of properties within the organization's portfolio in Continental Europe, to support business operations and overall strategies. The Real Estate Portfolio Manager will focus on strategic planning, project and transaction planning and delivery, and customer management.
He/she works closely with other back-office entities to foster partnerships in project planning and delivery, and will collaborate with the overall worldwide real estate team to centrally manage real estate information and maintain real estate compliance processes.
Principal accounts and duties
Key responsibilities will include:
- to work with the local management to identify location needs;
- to source and appraise prospective or existing properties within the organization's portfolio to evaluate site and property potential;
- to develop, implement and monitor comprehensive property transaction management plans, incorporating aspects such as capital expenditure, landlord and tenant relations, and administering leasing terms, rent reviews, vendor/contractor solicitation, leasing and disposition strategy;
- to provide reports and recommendations on developments/acquisitions to senior management for current or new office locations related to space utilization and market conditions within the district;
- to report to customers on specific project or portfolios within the region;
- to facilitate team planning, to organize, staff and control regional projects, and to monitor project budgets, scope and schedules;
- to identify and recommend process improvements and enhancements for process tracking and reporting;
- to manage vendors in support of projects to leverage in-house capability to fullest extent;
- to facilitate real estate project authorization and approval processes by initiating projects within the project tracking databases, preparing necessary forms and/or information folders;
- to act as point of contact for Robert Half and vendor personnel for real estate transactions and projects;
- to manage partner-vendor relationships, to assist in developing service level agreements and to monitor performance;
- to audit contractual compliance, to solicit feedback from users and to communicate back to vendors;
- to source new vendor resources and to participate in the RFP process;
- to interact with the local management team to identify, support, and resolve business needs as related to the working office and to assist the Regional Portfolio Manager in crafting real estate strategies that support business needs;
- to facilitate customer relationships by fostering communication, listening, and soliciting feedback;
- the function requires travel (up to 40% max).
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
- you obtained a Bachelor degree;
- you have minimum 5 years of experience in corporate real estate within C.E.;
- you have experience of real estate project management; corporate or commercial real estate and project management certifications are desired;
- you are well organized, detail oriented, and you dispose of an excellent customer service orientation;
- you are used to understand and read project documents including drawings and space plans;
- you are able to collaborate across departments and business divisions;
- you are a fluent communicator in English and German, both verbally and in writing;
- you have a working knowledge of project financial concepts;
- you have strong planning, organization and time management skills;
- you master MS Office.
React now, and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
For any questions, please contact our Internal Recruiter Kristien Van Wichelen (tel nr +32 (0)2 481 58 80), or apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org.