Project Assistant in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
OfficeTeam is looking for a "Project Assistant" for a company in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe.
The company is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
It's a fulltime position and there is a possibility to receive a fix contract after a positive interim period.
As a Project Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Organize the administrative start-up of new projects.
* Ensure the final preparation, sending and history tracking of technical documents to the client; according to the contractual agreements.
* Ensure the follow-up of changes in the engineering documentation and timely sending to client and suppliers.
* Tracking of client's comments on the sent technical documents.
* Ensure the final preparation, sending and history tracking of Purchase Orders (and their applicable documents) to the various suppliers.
* Communicate daily with the internal departments in order to address project related issues.
* Assist the Project Manager with the organization of project related travels. Communicate with the dedicated travel agency for flight and hotel arrangements as well as follow-up of VISA requests.
* At the final stage of the project create the Operating and Maintenance Manual: contact suppliers, retrieve the applicable supplier documentation and combine it together with the engineering documents into the Operation and Maintenance Manual for client.
* Additional duties might include coordinating subcontracts, administering change orders and invoices as well as performing administrative support for the Project Management Department.
* At time, coordinate document translation as required by the project(s)
* More generally to support the Reporting Manager in achieving improved performance of the department according to the targets it has set.
As a Project Assistant you are/have:
* 2-3 year experience in Administration
* Fluent in English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated competence in Excel
* Strong organisation skills, able to prioritize
* Accurate and an eye for detail
* Able to learn new software
Interested? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping