Software Developer - Willebroek
Publicatiedatum : 20 april 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Junior Software Engineer (Java) to join the Software development team of our client (team existing of 4 people).
Our client is an innovative US company that helps people enjoy & maintain their customer's products. This position will be based in their Willebroek site (about 40 people).
Their software engineering team is responsible for improving and maintaining their existing customer applications, as well as building new applications both front end as back end.
The Software Engineer:
- Actively participates in backlog elaboration, sprint planning and commitment meetings as appropriate
- Is able to work independently on tasks and user stories
- Is flexible in reorganizing efforts to facilitate deadlines
- Loves working in a team
- Enthusiastically learns and shares new information
- Is willing to work with an existing framework
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience
- A first experience in software development
One/ more of the following Languages:
- Java (required)
- .NET C# (optional)
- Python (optional)
- Scala (optional)
- Angular 2.0
- SQL ServerMethods:
A challenging, dynamic, entrepreneurial and international culture
- A clear vision and strategy towards growth and expansion
- A learning organization that provides opportunity for personal growth
- Competitive remuneration
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.