Commercial Controller (Global) - project driven - Wielsbeke
Boekhouding en finance
An international company is currently recruiting for a Commercial Controller (Global) (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Wielsbeke.
The company is seeking to strengthen and expand their controlling team with a Commercial Controller (Global).
You will report to the Controlling Manager and will act as a "go to business partner" for the commercial organization and management team.
This is a new role where your focus will be on the following areas:
- 50% cooperation with the strategic commercial excellence team - goal
- More insight in the commercial organization worldwide
- Development, improvement commercial dashboards
- Pricing analysis
- Development of new pricing tool
- Global margin insights
- Commercial data analysis
- Market analysis
- 20% ad hoc projects with 2 commercial controllers which are dedicated to a specific business
- 30% Corporate FP&A - global => focus on forecasting & initiatives
In general: you will be assigned the following key responsibilities:
- You implement and follow-up pricing excellence initiatives both on short and long term;
- You develop and coordinate forecasts, goals & objectives;
- You monitor performance against plan and/or forecast, explain variances and follow-up on irregularities;
- You will advise your business partners on financial implications of margin optimization and customer profitability;
- Actively takes part in the Sales and Operational Planning process and challenging the data input to ensure qualitative forecasting;
- You hold yourself and others accountable for continuous improvement and delivering results. Implement systems to provide accurate, consistent and timely management information for business decisions;
- Implement Business Intelligence tools and dashboard reports;
- Drive continuous improvement across each of these domains through further automation and process standardization.
This will be a role with a lot of exposure towards several business partners (finance, sales, marketing, managing directors,…). This role is very 'project' driven. Your key tasks will be:
- Analysis of the sales & the markets => where do the figures come from, where do we see possibilities for improvement,…;
- Challenge the several managers (Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Managing Directors,…);
- Making strategic suggestions.
- Master Degree in accounting or finance;
- 7+ years' experience, of which at least 3 years in a commercial controlling role (can be for example a Business Controller role with focus on sales, marketing,…);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized;
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in hands-on management capacity;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and eager to drive change;
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills;
- Good knowledge of SAP FI-CO is a plus.
You will be able to work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment for finance professionals, with a unique perspective on the business "from the inside"; You will work with top professionals (corporate FP&A global, Group Controller, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, CFO,…).
You will find an environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded; You will have substantial senior management exposure; Further you will have the opportunity to make a difference and to grow (definitely the case); An attractive remuneration package will be foreseen.
We offer you a contract on permanent base.
Are you interested in this vacancy of 'Commercial Controller (Global) in the region of Wielsbeke? Please apply today with your CV and with the reference number 11016598.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
RoeselareAccent Business Park
Kwadestraat 153 Bus 2.3