Payroll Analyst (M/F) - Vilvoorde
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Payroll Analyst (M/F).
The company is located in Vilvoorde.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Payroll Assistant includes:
- You coordinate the daily Payroll activities and the delivery of all Payroll services to ensure salaries are paid on time and accurately;
- You perform rigorous quality checks on payroll data to ensure accuracy;
- You liaise on day to day matters with the external Payroll Agency;
- You operate as first point of contact for employee Payroll queries;
- You ensure accurate and timely transfer of data between the Payroll system and external systems;
- You manage organizational structure for Payroll coding;
- You ensure compliance with legal controls and reporting requirements;
- You participate in continuous improvement activities;
- You manage registration of absences and vacations;
- You manage company insurances and support employees with all related requests;
- You manage the credit cards as required.
The required qualifications for this position as Payroll Analyst are:
- You obtained a bachelor degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge Dutch, French and English;
- You have excellent computer skills;
- You have good analytical and numeracy skills;
- You are accurate and efficient in data entry;
- You have very good knowledge of local labor law;
- You have a very high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply today!