Publicatiedatum : 08 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
Our client, an international and growing company in the region of Tongeren is looking for a Business Analyst.
You will report to the Finance & Controlling Manager Benelux and you will be responsible for the day to day business controlling tasks as sparring partner for Sales Your major tasks will be the following:
- prepare, control and analyze the financial & management reports and report them to the headquarters;
- translate the management reporting into actionable information and KPI's;
- act as a business partner for management and sales;
- evaluate/challenge business performance and propose actions to improve it;
- assist with the budgeting and forecasting process;
- responsible for the functional control of the Customer Relations Management system (CRM MS Dynamics);
- train and coach sales, finance and customer service staff on discount tools, margin calculations and sales drivers.
- master degree in finance or economics;
- first experience in finance is a plus;
- outstanding in Excel (+ other office products) and with data management;
- affinity with IT;
- fluent in Dutch and good level of French and English;
- team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- determined to get things done and make things happen;
- always looking for improvement.
You will join an international, dynamic and professional company. Our client offers a salary in line with your skills, together with fringe benefits.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word-document) to [email protected] with reference number 8929488
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.