Finance Manager (M/V)
Publicatiedatum : 25 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager (M/F).
For an international production company in the region of Roeselare.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the regional finance team and for carrying out the key finance processes (closing the books, AR, AP, FA, GL). This includes also the management reporting.
Your main responsibilities include:
- be responsible -with your team- for the closing of the books of the Belgian, French and Dutch entities. You will conduct, steer and guide in the monthly closing process. This implies a hands-on and collaborative way of working;
- report into group accounting system and into local ERP (AX);
- prepare -with your team- the fiscal declarations (VAT, Intrastat, Corporate tax, etc);
- play an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization;
- take ownership and/ or active role in continuous improvement of finance related or affected processes like Purchase-to-pay and Order-to-cash;
- ensure the Division Finance Directors and Division Controllers are updated of industry developments which are relevant to the operation of an efficient finance function;
- assure the CF planning and loans coordination in aspect of all legal entities in the region;
- manage relationships with local auditors, tax advisers and other parties.
- at least 10 years of experience in accountancy and financial reporting in a similar environment;
- experience with Microsoft AX is a plus;
- ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization;
- strong problem solving, data management and analytical skills;
- strong interpersonal, coaching and communication skills.
Kwadestraat 153 bus 2.3