Corporate Tax Reporting Manager (m/f)
Publicatiedatum : 06 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
To strengthen a Corporate Tax team, we are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Reporting Manager (m/f).
The company is headquartered in Belgium (near Ghent).
- You are responsible for tax reporting: you collect and review quarterly information from the local affiliates as part of the worldwide effective tax process;
- You collect the information from the local affiliates' tax returns to set up (internal) tax reports, including IFRS and US GAAP reporting;
- You set up tax reports for filing with the Shareholder Committee in accordance with ASC 740;
- You are responsible for compliance with tax legislation. To this end, you keep an oversight of the tax returns of the local affiliates and ensure that tax returns are filed timely;
- You assist with tax audits. You help ensure that all supporting documentation is available and maintained for tax audit inspection. Local affiliates can count on your support for any issues brought up by government officials;
- You support the organization for tax planning which includes transfer pricing and interaction with the local affiliates;
- You liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis.
- You hold a Master Degree in Finance and have 10+ years of experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or publically traded company;
- You have experience with multi-jurisdictional entities that were part of a publically traded company. Understanding of IFRS accounting is required; US GAAP is a strong advantage;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- Preferably, you have experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC;
- 'Accurate', 'analytic', 'communicative', 'accountable' and 'entrepreneurial' are words that describe you best;
- You have the ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- You live at a reasonable distance from our headquarters, but are willing to travel abroad occasionally .
- A dynamic working environment in a growing and global organization with a 'work hard, play hard' culture;
- Besides a competitive remuneration pack (including company car, pension plan, hospitalization insurance,…), we offer you a challenging role and interesting projects with an international scope.