Trade Risk Officer - Mechelen
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Trade Risk Officer to join a strong international company.
Our client is a leading provider of numerous products that create value for our society.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Ensure compliance with national laws and internal procedures and processes;
- You are responsible for creating/renewals of power of attorneys within BU HC&E;
- You will produce and publish daily olefins fixed prices for the internal market and support the development of the process;
- CO2 allowance follow-up in collaboration with local energy specialists and legal authorities;
- Play an active role in the trade support and risk office to ensure efficient and effective operations, supporting external trading operations;
- Support the activities of colleagues in BU HC&E through direct personal and timely contact;
- Develop and improve internal / external customer relations;
- You will support the Group Risk manager;
- Provide necessary information to internal and external auditors;
- Collaborate and give feedback to IT&S, Group Controlling, external IT-providers.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance / Business Administration / Accounting;
- Previous experience in a similar or related position is preferred. However, a starter with good basic analytical skills, good communication skills and a strong strive for order and quality can be certainly envisaged;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have strong data interpretation and validation skills;
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis and performance evaluations is required;
- Drive for problem solving and initiative;
- You have a strong strive for order and quality, and you are accurate;
- You have good organizational skills and strive for continues improvement of basic trade and risk support office operations (operative instructions);
- You have good basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Good communication skills: clear and consistent communication;
- You are flexible and an excellent team player.
This company values well-being and gives you the flexibility to maintain your own working hours in order to create your personalized work-life balance. They will provide you with the necessary tools and support to continuously learn and grow.
You will get an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match your background and skills.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10597914 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpenJan Van Gentstraat 1 bus 301