Business Process Specialist - region Mechelen
IT en technologie
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a (m/f) Business Process Specialist for a leading provider of innovative plastics, chemical and fertilizer solutions that create value for society, based in Mechelen.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. Their headquarters are based in Mechelen.
As a Business Process Specialist, you are the driver of business process excellence for all processes within the business unit HC&E.
Your responsibilities include:
- Actively managing the overall business process landscape for HC&E
- Ensuring compliance to the agreed business processes and standards
- Taking the responsibility for end-to-end process efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously looking for improvement opportunities
- Providing relevant benchmarking info/new trends and best practice input from other areas and/or the market
- Conduct quality control (ref EU 8th Directive control self-assessment) and business process compliance assessments
- Direct Process Owners to make corrective actions and improvements
- Acting at the core of the business unit interacting with many in- and external stakeholders
- Act as key liaison for IT system development roadmap and will be overall SAP responsible for the unit
The profile we are looking for, for the Business Proces Analyst, contains:
- Versatile interests and genuine passion for improving business processes
- An educational background at University level (e.g. Business or IT) or equivalent by relevant experience
- A minimum experience of 3 years in Business Process Development and Continuous Improvement as well as experience in group facilitation and change management
- Being on the edge of our processes you combine excellent end-to-end process understanding and analytical skills with innovative and conceptual thinking
- Being a real team player with good communication and networking skills
We offer you a position at the core of our business unit, where you can gain further insight and experience on all processes in our business. You won´t fall short in terms of financial benefits. You will get an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match your background and skills of a successful Business Process Specialist.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today by mailing to [email protected] using the reference number °10461483 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :