Credit Manager - international company - regio Londerzeel
Publicatiedatum : 14 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a Credit Manager (m/f).
Our client is an International company region Londerzeel.
As a Credit Manager your primary responsibilities are:
- Responsible for implementing of and assuring compliance with group procedures in relation to optimizing the company's external working capital positions and identifying and implementing improvement opportunities;
- Set-up and monitor group credit policies and if necessary adapt to local circumstances and customs;
- Implement working capital improvement plans throughout the group in close interaction with the local business and external financing partners (factoring, forfaiting,….);
- Develop strong relationships with local business management and commercial staff to drive policy understanding, day-to-day working capital awareness and importance to group operations and local results;
- Educate local staff in working capital management techniques and incorporate these in commercial contracts and internal processes;
- Enforce compliance with and audit the correct application of approved credit policies;
- Follow up and coordinate escalation procedures towards corporate and legal (internal/external);
- Evaluate and follow up on the credit insurance contracts; act as liaison with the credit insurance company to improve processes and optimize the risk/cost balance;
- Prepare relevant reports for group and local management, identifying progress, risks, issues and trends;
- Monitor KPI's on debtor ageing, debtor days outstanding and working capital statistics to be included in the monthly reporting binder;
- Report on divisional commentaries on overdue debtors and steps taken;
- Liaises closely with partners across the business (Sales, Operations, Country Manager, BU Finance & Admin, Credit controllers, etc.) to ensure compliance with Group policy and guidelines;
- Maintains relationships with external credit insurance and financing partners to ensure the highest quality service;
- Is responsible for motivating his/her team to work safely and according to the Sarens' quality standards to ensure that all work is done in a safe, efficient and qualitative way;
- Installs the attitude of Lean and continuous improvements in his/her organizations;
- Is responsible for making sure that all his/her executed activities and processes are in compliance with Sarens' standards, policies, instructions, and the applicable (local) legislation;
- Advises CFO with regard to credit insurance;
- Carries out any other prevalent activities that can be reasonably demanded and/or are necessary in the company interest;
- Travel will be necessary.
The requirements of a Credit Manager are:
- Master degree in an economical direction;
- Experiences in credit management within a company or financial services.
Interested to work as a Credit Manager in an international company active region Londerzeel? Please apply today.