Financial Controller (m/v)
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Controller (m/v) for a company region Sint-Niklaas.
- As an analyst/controller you will be involved in controlling, reporting, compliance, internal audit and other ad hoc projects;
- You will report mainly to the Group Controller;
- Support month-end close process in cooperation with the Group Controller;
- Assist in the budget & forecasting process;
- Assist in implementing a reliable control framework and group procedures across the organization;
- Assist in executing internal audits (operational and financial) at all group entities;
- Assessing internal control systems and business processes in line with US Compliance;
- Continuously looking for process and efficiency improvements;
- Assessing the reliability and integrity of management and financial information;
- Assist in corporate projects such as business plans, due diligence, M&A, investments and ad hoc project.
- The controller will have at 3-5 years experience in finance;
- A Master Degree in Economics;
- Good analytical and reporting skills and good sense of prioritization;
- You have a critical mindset, knowledge of ethical standards and you act accordingly;
- A profound knowledge of spoken and written business English & French;
- Proactive and hands on attitude;
- IT literate and good knowledge of Microsoft office software and advanced user in excel;
- Willingness to travel;
- Experience with finance consolidation tool (SAP BPC) and knowledge of MS visual basic are considered as a plus.
Interested in this function? Please apply now!