Junior Financial Controller - Leuven - Permanent Position
Boekhouding en finance
For a world leader in Leuven, active in the recycling industry, we are currently looking for a Junior Financial Controller (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in the recycling industry.
Reporting to the EMEA Controlling Manager, your responsibilities as a Junior Financial Controller will be:
- You are responsible for the financial controlling of several legal entities within the region;
- You are in charge of data consolidation, financial analysis variance and trend analysis;
- You support in the preparation of management reporting;
- You are involved in the forecasting/budget and strategy process;
- You are in charge of ad-hoc reporting facing deadlines;
- You contribute to the optimization of financial reporting tools and internal procedures;
- You indicate areas of business improvement.
Required profile for the Junior Financial Controller:
- You hold a Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit or any economic direction;
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in External Audit or in a similar function;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is a plus;
- You have analytical and conceptual skills;
- Experience with ERP Software is a plus;
- You are a team player but can also work independently;
- You can deal with stress and unexpected issues and you have a critical mindset;
- You are proactive and enthusiastic.
What our client offers:
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company's success story.
- Our dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on the company's mission of leading the resource revolution.
- Excellent job growth opportunities and mobility
- A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping