Senior Accounting Manager - in the region of Kortrijk
Boekhouding en finance
An international food company is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounting Manager (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Kortrijk.
Your main responsibilities include:
Innovation & Process:
- Driving business improvement in their accountancy processes is top on your priority list. You will breath and develop innovation every day, making recommendations for change and implementing them on approval;
- Measure key metrics against their internal quality standards, develop scorecards, and implement continuous improvement efforts focused on quality & accuracy across the team;
- Manage and drive the ongoing effectiveness of the Accounts Department, ensuring systems are in place to deliver timely and accurate administration processes to maintain a high level of efficiency and customer service;
- Constantly identify ways to enhance their business through initiatives such as: budget management, talent management and productivity initiatives.
- Manage and develop a diverse, talented and committed Accounts Team, whilst providing thoughtful career planning with each team member, including development plans;
- Leading by example, you will represent the Company Values, including giving, receiving and acting with superior integrity and a high degree of empathy and inclusion;
- Effectively manage the Accounts Team to ensure that you deliver on their high standards for both quality and timeliness, without compromising either.
- Take the lead on reviewing and approving journal entries on behalf of the Accounts Team;
- Manage the analysis of the balance sheet and income statement accounts;
- Ensure the Accounts Team is processing the daily sales invoices and statements and there is a follow up process that is adhered to ensuring invoices are paid on time and debtor days and bad debts are kept to an absolute minimum;
- Manage the review of reconciliations and work with team to clean up reconciliation items;
- Manage the ongoing clean up of intercompany transactions and balances;
- Manage and lead all activity relating to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash and Revenue;
- Lead the team to deliver the VAT returns on time;
- Manage the Company's Asset management;
- Initiate and lead the delivery of successful process improvement projects;
- Manage the framework development and integration of subsidiary companies;
- Lead the annual financial statements audit.
- Deliver the monthly management reporting within agreed timelines for the overall business.
- Ensure that the Accounts Team delivers on the monthly Payroll;
- Implement an effective framework for processing employee expenses as part of the monthly Payroll.
- Lead and deliver on special projects from conception to finalization working with the wider Accounts Team;
- Play a key role, leading the Accounts Team and wider business on additional assignments to create success.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Accounting, Management Consulting or business related fields;
- Relevant work experience in a global corporate environment with significant scale;
- A track record of effectively leading an organisation with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage strengths across program areas;
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead by example with cross-functional teams;
- A proven track record within a fast growing company of step changing effective business improvements and experience in scaling and delivering solutions all across the world;
- Relevant experience of having led organisational transformation projects and program development.
- A proven track record of building innovation in Accounting, implementing and upholding best practice;
- The ability to support the wider business on key NPD projects ensuring that NPD P&Ls and impact cash flow plans are presented to the Founders.
- In-depth knowledge of Accounting, Consolidation, Management Reporting and fiscal matters, with the passion to upskill your team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills;
- A passion and drive to make a difference;
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to drive and motivate a highly effective team;
- The ability to prioritise and maximise effectiveness in a busy, rapidly changing environment;
- The ability to demonstrate thought leadership in the application of systems, constantly looking at ways to drive business improvement;
- You'll be an influencer, coaching colleagues across the Accounts Team and the wider company to share insights;
- Highly confidential;
- An entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Other languages are a plus.
A competitive salary in line with your experience. You will wake up every morning, knowing that every move you make is impactful. You will get a rich learning opportunity in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it. You'll find yourself part of a passionate, professional, results-oriented team.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and want to be part of an international, passionate team, then apply with your resume today!
We look forward to hearing from you! We offer you a contract on permanent base.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
RoeselareAccent Business Park
Kwadestraat 153 Bus 2.3