Commercial Controller (M/F)
Publicatiedatum : 25 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Commercial Controller (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Kortrijk.
The main objective of this position is to support the Corporate Controller in the monthly sales reporting and provide daily support on the one hand and execute ad hoc projects for the Corporate Controller on the other hand.
- you prepare and validate actual sales and margins with detailed variance analysis against prior year and forecast by different views (customer, product, region, etc.);
- you assist with the monthly closing process and commercial reporting on sales and selling expenses to support Sales Directors with accurate and timely financial information in order to implement the group's growth strategy;
- you participate in the annual budget, strategic plan and monthly forecasting process;
- you reconcile data warehouse to internal reporting metrics;
- you are proactive in foreseeing trends in the data and bringing to management's attention;
- you are able to cube data and build reports;
- ad hoc projects;
- you improve and implement processes, procedures and internal controls across the different Business Units;
- you are responsible for ad hoc finance specific projects.
- you obtained a Master in Economics or similar;
- you have a first relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in an industrial environment;
- you are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English;
- you have advanced knowledge of the main MS Office software (Excel, …). Knowledge of an ERP system is an asset;
- you have strong analytical skills and a passion for figures;
- you can perform under time pressure;
- you are eager to take more and more responsibility in a challenging environment.
You'll be part of a motivating and high technological environment, where you will feel at home in the close teams quickly and where you can develop your skills. Our client is a strong growing profitable company with West-Flemish roots and a no-nonsense culture in which all factories are leading by the sustainable managed manufacturing processes, the continuous pursuit of innovation and major investment in renewable energy.
Kwadestraat 153 bus 2.3