Accounting and Reporting Analyst (M/F)
Publicatiedatum : 15 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounting and Reporting Analyst (M/F).
This for an international company located in the region of Kortrijk.
You will be part of the Finance Department, headquartered in Kortrijk. You will have an active role in business support, financial analysis, planning and reporting for the site and business units.
- You run Essbase system at month end.
- You upload financials in the reporting tool (Essbase-Oracle) on a monthly basis for all the entities, refresh all monthly reports and assist in preparing and building ad-hoc new reports.
- You book intercompany eliminations and other consolidating entries in Essbase for all entities.
- You have an active role in accounting.
- You prepare tasks like mobile expense, bookings of manual entries and B/S reconciliation.
- You assist in the monthly closing process (manual journal entries and reconciliations).
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Master degree in Finance or are equal by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in accounting and/or financial reporting, preferably in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- You have a passion for reporting and reporting systems. You have a profound Excel- and Access knowledge, and excellent database skills. Knowledge of Oracle is an asset.
- You are analytical and result oriented. You have an eye for detail and like to work in team.
You get the opportunity to work in a very broad function: 50% accounting and 50% reporting. Thereby our client offers you the necessary career opportunities and challenging projects in an international environment. You will receive a competitive salary package and a great company culture. Your colleagues share the same determination and high standards of work that move the world forward.
Kwadestraat 153 bus 2.3