(Assistant) Operational Controller
Publicatiedatum : 26 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
Our client an international growing company, is looking for an (Assistant) Operational Controller who loves to travel within Europe.
You will start as Assistant Controller and will quickly move to the role of Operational Controller where you will report to the European Finance Manager and will be the liaison between site management and corporate finance. The sites are located in Belgium, France, Slovakia and Polen.
You will travel 25 to 50% of your time to these sites and you can choose your work place between Genk, Gent or Dunkerque.
Your major responsibilities will be:
- maintain transparency and consistency in the site processes and figures;
- assist the site managers in understanding and applying the reporting requirements;
- prepare the budget of the sites in close contact with the site managers and set up a consolidated budget;
- responsible for the monthly management reporting and responsible for analyzing all costs & revenues;
- follow up the budgets, variance analyses actuals vs. budget;
- maintain the weekly flashes and set up of a consolidated flash on European level, analyse and explain variances;
- follow up of capex: assets per project, tracking transfers and disposals as well as new assets;
- take care of quarterly inventory counts;
- develop and check operational KPI's to measure performance per site;
- ad hoc projects and analysis.
- master in economics or finance;
- just graduates or a first experience in a finance, accounting or audit position;
- fluent in English, good level of French and knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- very good level of Excel;
- open personality, communicative & strong interpersonal skills;
- social and teamplayer;
- open to travel.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 8905120
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.