Product Support Analyst (M/F)
Publicatiedatum : 19 april 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half Technology is currently looking for a Product Support Analyst (M/F).
The company is located in Groot-Bijgaarden, easily reachable by public transports (train, bus) and/or by car.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Product Support Analyst includes:
- Act as a key representative for the international zone within the global product support process;
- Provide product support to troubleshoot functional issues and coordinate issue resolution with the IT teams;
- Acts as the key liaison responsible for day to day product support ensuring satisfactory customer service levels are provided on all issues;
- Partner with the business users and guide them towards alternatives that best meet the short and long term needs of the business;
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems;
- Produce clear, understandable technology-related communication for management and business partners;
- Provide analysis to identify potential training requirements;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis for customers;
- Participate in ad hoc projects when needed;
- System and User Acceptance Testing;
- Establish and review unit and user test plans and schedules;
- Perform SME level UAT on application(s);
- Creations and maintenance of UAT scripts;
- Provides implementation support and assist in testing and implementation of new and modified systems;
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of product support knowledge base;
- Collate documentation for communication of forthcoming enhancements to the product set;
- Detailed documentation of customer's wish-lists / enhancement requests.
The required qualifications for this position as Product Support Analyst are:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a support role ideally towards Software support within a Microsoft environment;
- A working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office systems would be a distinct advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new hardware and software systems independently;
- An ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Good analysis skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential;
- French & Dutch language skills are required;
- Excellent organisational skills including time management;
- Excellent relationship management with internal customers, across several countries;
- Ability to assume responsibility and ownership of work;
- A good team player who is both flexible and adaptable to change and whilst under pressure;
- Commercially aware with experience of an international environment would be advantageous;
- Service Now/JIRA product knowledge would be advantageous.
Interested in this job? Apply today!