Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialist - Groot-Bijgaarden
Uitzendopdracht met optie vast
Boekhouding en finance
Accountemps has an employment opportunity for an Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialist (m/f) at a growing company - with flexible working hours.
This position is with a Belgian market leader and an international player, seeking to become one of the most attractive and innovative retailers for Animal Care in Europe. In order to achieve this ambition, we are building new teams with complementary functions.
The responsibilities for this position as an Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialist (m/f) are:
- You participate active in ad hoc projects;
- You identify areas of improvement within responsibility;
- You understand the differences between the different ledgers and accounting flows;
- You create and use checklists to ensure verifications have taken place;
- You back-up colleagues within the finance team.
Accounts Receivable & credit specialist
- You are responsible for the day-to-day accounting of client related transactions:
- Manual outgoing invoicing;
- Ad hoc corrections & follow-up;
- Preparation of journal entries, payments plans…;
- Clearing of client accounts;
- You are the main contact person for special client transactions (bankruptcy, sale…):
- Preparation of complete client profile;
- Follow up on special transactions (internally, lawyer…) ;
- Accounting treatment of special transactions;
- You are responsible for the general review of client balances and active follow up on payments;
- You are in charge of the credit collection on outstanding balances following procedures (via mail, phone and meetings);
- You reconciliate the ledger accounts (including audit preparation);
- You are responsible for our client mailbox as first contact for clients and colleagues (follow-up, filing…);
- You take charge of the month end closing activities;
- You report monthly to management including Credit Committee, ad hoc, …;
- You have a good understanding of the client-related processes from end-to-end.
The requirements for this position as an Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialist (m/f) are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, English is an asset;
- You have at least five years' experience in an equivalent function;
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP;
- You have strong communication skills and you are process/procedure-minded;
- You have a strong technical accounting background;
- You have good Microsoft Office knowledge and analytical skills;
- You are a team player and have the ability to work independently;
- You are reliable, flexible and pro-active.
Our client offers:
- A competitive salary package;
- 6 ADV days + 1 extra holiday day;
- Meal vouchers;
- Pension insurance;
- Full DKV insurance (hospitalization, dental and ambulant coverage);
- Flexible working hours with 1 day home office;
- Extra 13th month and paid holiday.
Interested? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 bus 1