SAP Supply Chain Project Manager (m/v)
Interim- en project management
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for a temporary SAP Supply Chain Project Manager (m/v) in the region of Ghent .
- Team - resource planning
- Prioritization between incidents/ projects/ changes internally and with the business
- Coaching of your team (6 persons)
- Co-ordination of functional discussion / Scoping / budgeting for your team in projects
- Hands on in delivering support/changes & projects
- Account Manager for the area's OTC - PTP - FTS - WM for the business - Review changes & challenge business - propose improvements and standard way of working
- Excellent Logistics & Production knowledge and SAP MM (purchasing) knowledge in SAP, including configuration
- Good knowledge of SAP WM processes
- Good knowledge of SAP EDI set-up and conceptual knowledge of PI integration
- Good knowledge of Order to Cash and Purchase to Pay business processes
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today!