IT Project Manager in Ghent for 1 year
Publicatiedatum : 18 juli 2017
Type aanwerving : Project
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an IT Project Manager (m/f) in the region of Ghent for a period of one year.
The purpose of the Transition Project Manager position is to assess, plan, control and monitor the assigned projects, applying Project Management methodology to reach scope, cost, time and quality objectives.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
* Support the business in defining project charter and objectives, as well as determining success criteria.
* Maintain project documentation (business case, project charter, communication plan, risk mitigation, change management plan…) and ensure key resources are identified.
* Collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timeless and deliverables.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and coordinate team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Control, monitor, report main project KPI's: scope, schedule, cost, workload and quality.
* Create and present high level project status updates to sponsors, management and steering committees.
* Proactively identify issues as well as project scope changes and foresee contingency plans.
* Coordinate communication and Change Management effort to ensure change adoption when required.
Profile of the IT Project Manager:
* Min 5 year experience as an IT Project Manager
* Good communicator
Interested in this vacancy as IT Project Manager for one year in Ghent? Apply today!