FP&A Controller in Ghent
Boekhouding en finance
Looking for an analytical job in the emerging biotech industry in Gent?
For a well-known stock listed company in Gent we're looking for a FP&A Controller where you will advise the higher management with financial insights to improve decision making. As a FP&A controller you will be responsible for the financial planning, controlling and reporting and cash-flow management for the company and its subsidiaries. Working in the head office you will report directly to the CFO.
- Manage reporting and cash-flow
- Support financial planning and financing
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information in reasonable time and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Delivering tools for tracking the Key Performance Indicators of the business including ongoing analysis and reporting
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Support in developing and maintaining capital budget
- Know-how in the responsible fields
- Able to work independently and take ownership and responsibility
- Continually demonstrates a positive attitude, with a high will do, can do factor
- A positive example to others in the organization
You get the opportunity to work in a very dynamic biotech company with a direct report to the CFO.
They offer a very competitive salary package including all extra benefits such as a company car, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, 32 days of holiday etc.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
GentSluisweg 2 bus 6 - 4de verdieping