Financial Risk Analyst - Ghent
Boekhouding en finance
My client is an international company, active in chemical industry.
For their headquarters in Ghent they are currently looking for a Trading Analyst.
This position will play a key role in ensuring that commodity, forex and counterparty risk exposures are timely and accurately reported.
70% Commodity position reporting
- Ensure that daily positions are accurately reported for all entities;
- Collaborate with all departments which may have an impact on the position (trading/commercial/supply chain, etc.);
- Actively participate in the definition and execution of FRM roadmap;
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
10% Forex reporting
- Ensure FX exposures for Biodiesel are below corporate limits.
10% Business Partnering
- Understand the needs of main business partners and shift focus areas accordingly.
10% FRM Strategy and innovation
- Play an active role in defining and executing the strategy of Financial Risk Management;
- Propose innovative ideas aiming at streamlining processes across businesses to achieve efficiency gains.
- Bachelor or master degree;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in financial risk management and/or financial reporting or auditing;
- English proficiency (spoken & written);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Access and VBA.
Offer you can't refuse:
In return for your expertise and commitment, our client will provides a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
De aanwervingen via Robert Half Finance & Accounting zijn steeds in functie van een contract van onbepaalde duur.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
GentSluisweg 2 bus 6 - 4de verdieping