Financial Risk Analyst - Ghent
Boekhouding en finance
Interested in minimizing risk exposure?
Looking for a new opportunity where you can use you analytical skills?
Then this just might be the perfect job for you!
My client is an international company, active in chemical industry.
For their headquarters in Ghent they are currently looking for a Trading Analyst.
This position will play a key role in ensuring that commodity, forex and counterparty risk exposures are timely and accurately reported.
70% Commodity position reporting
- Ensure that daily positions are accurately reported for all entities;
- Collaborate with all departments which may have an impact on the position (trading/commercial/supply chain, etc.);
- Actively participate in the definition and execution of FRM roadmap;
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
10% Forex reporting
- Ensure FX exposures for Biodiesel are below corporate limits.
10% Business Partnering
- Understand the needs of main business partners and shift focus areas accordingly.
10% FRM Strategy and innovation
- Play an active role in defining and executing the strategy of Financial Risk Management;
- Propose innovative ideas aiming at streamlining processes across businesses to achieve efficiency gains.
- Bachelor or master degree;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in financial risk management and/or financial reporting or auditing;
- English proficiency (spoken & written);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Access and VBA.
Offer you can't refuse:
In return for your expertise and commitment, our client will provides a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
De aanwervingen via Robert Half Finance & Accounting zijn steeds in functie van een contract van onbepaalde duur.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
GentSluisweg 2 bus 6 - 4de verdieping