Finance Business Process Owner
Publicatiedatum : 18 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :The Finance Business Process Owner is responsible to develop state of the art processes for Accounting (General Accounting (GA - intercompany), Accounts Payable (Purchase To Pay) and Accounts Receivable (Order To Cash).
He/she is responsible for identifying, developing and ensuring the implementation of best practices for Accounting in cooperation with other linked processes as there are procurement, SD, ..
Throughout the implementation of Best Practices within the accounting department in liaison with other linked processes the total assigned resources should be reduced. This can be monitored via a good set of KPI's.
1. Develop the Accounting process concepts, architecture and flows.
2. Select in cooperation with IT the proper tools to implement new Accounting processes (e.g. scanning tool, expense tool, VAT tool, SAFT, BAPSA, Stat Acc., …)
3. Ensure via process development the compliance of the requirements described in the Accounting Manual and Management Reporting Procedure (IBIS)
4. Inform and update the Head of Finance managers on the new processes
5. Establish training programs and develop key-users (train the trainer concept)
6. Drive the "work-out" program for Accounting together with the local Head of Finance managers to reduce redundant or non added value activities
7. Ensure standard process templates for the accounting processes (Technical accounting manual)
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today.