ERP Project Manager for 1 year in Ghent
Publicatiedatum : 06 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Project
Robert Half Management Resources is currently looking for an ERP Project Manager (m/v) ad interim for a period of one year in Ghent.
Our client, based in Ghent, is active in a fast changing technological market.
As an ERP Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Manage a budget (P&L);
- Organize monthly financial reporting and progress reporting;
- Take the lead of software implementation projects;
- Ensure that the project methodology is correctly used;
- Manage a team of consultants working on the project;
- Report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis;
- Coordinate the handover of the solution, after the "go live", to service delivery;
- Play an active role in the pre-sales activities and set up of service contracts together with the business development and the service delivery department.
Profile of the ERP Project Manager:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management;
- Excellent customer-client relation skills;
- Proven people management skills;
- Strong communicator in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel.
Are you interested in gaining valuable experience in a fast changing technological market?