Corporate Controller - Ghent
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Corporate Controller (m/f) in the region of Ghent.
Our client, looking for a Corporate Controller, is a pioneer in Biotech with head office in Ghent (Belgium).
As Corporate Controller, you are responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate management information for the group.
You use your insights to help and challenge each of your stakeholders. You are their first point of contact for ad hoc analysis and projects which have a financial impact.
In this position, you report directly to the CFO.
- Reporting: You are responsible for the financial control and the monitoring of the performance. You are responsible for the monthly closing process of the financial results under IFRS.
- Business Insights: You provide accurate management information to the Board and Stakeholders: drivers of growth, variance analysis, margin analysis, analysis of opportunities and risks, investment analysis, efficiency gains, etc.
- Recommendations & advice: You prepare concrete action plans and provide recommendations while monitoring the implementation & progress.
- Coordination: You coordinate the control and planning cycles (annual plans, monthly reportings, business updates and estimates) in line with the company reporting time lines.
- Information: You make use of business as well as financial information to support your recommendations to top management.
- Knowledge transfer: You participate in the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems.
- You hold a Master Degree in Economics (e.g. Commercial Engineering, Economics, Accountancy, etc.).
- You have at least 5 years experience in a Controlling, Accounting or Consultancy role.
- You have an analytical mindset and are a true problem solver.
- You are an advanced Excel and PowerPoint user.
- You have strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are customer oriented, hands-on, stress resilient and constructive.
- A good knowledge of IFRS and/or experience with R&D-budgets are strong assets.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written).
Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package and creates opportunities for your personal and professional growth. You will be part of a diverse network of talents with whom you might be able to share your experience and learn from theirs.
De aanwervingen via Robert Half Finance & Accounting zijn steeds in functie van een contract van onbepaalde duur.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :