Business Controller (m/v)
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Controller (m/v).
Our client is situated near Ghent.
- FP&A controllership of the Business Unit you will be supporting and drive strong business partnership with L1 and L2 leaders
- Variance analysis, interpretation of the regional, corporate and consolidated accounts at group level;
- Prepare the management reporting;
- Help drive the achievement of business goals (growth, Operating Margin Expansion, OP)
- Prepare ad hoc analysis on product profitability, operational costs, working capital, …
- Support, challenge, act pro-actively towards and give guidance to the different business units in financial matters;
- Coordination of budgeting and/or forecast process;
- Ensure compliancy to external reporting;
- Continuously updating and streamlining group procedures en policies, together with the FP&A team
- Contribution in and/or Coordination of new and/or continuous improvement projects in relation to IT-projects, reporting requests, business requests.
- Ideally a university degree with economical background (TEW, Comm. )
- 2 to 5 years' experience in financial controlling. Various entry levels possible
- Proficiency in Advance Excel & other IS reporting tools
- Experience from Big 4 auditing companies will be an advantage
- Knowledge of English is a must. Dutch and additional language is an advantage
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :