Accountant (m/v) regio Gent
Publicatiedatum : 15 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for an Accountant (m/f) for a company region Ghent.
- Assist in implementing new accounting system and consolidation tool;
- Assist in preparing monthly reporting to the Board;
- Process of incoming invoices, expense notes and bank statements;
- Process of outgoing invoices;
- VAT- declaration, Intrastat declarations;
- Assist in preparing Income Tax declaration;
- Review of asset Ledger;
- Assist during audits;
- Prepare Balance sheet reviews;
- Assist sales team with analyses;
- Build Client monthly reporting;
- Assist & support the Director of Finance & Business Managers in their projects;
- Ad hoc tasks.
- Minimum Bachelor/Graduate in Accounting;
- 3 - 5 year of experience in accounting, Month-/Quarter end closings and VAT declarations;
- ICT minded (Office);
- Analytical, communicative team player;
- Languages: good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an asset;
- Professional skills: reliable, polished in asking questions and sharing information;
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Understanding of basic business metrics and measurements.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values:
- Technical Excellence: striving to create excellent products that delight our customers
- Ownership: taking responsibility and feeling proud of your work
- Solution Oriented Thinking: being pragmatic and efficient
- Teamwork: being a positive force in the team: sharing, helping, learning, encouraging, contributing
- Respect: to respect each other, ITP as a company & our clients
Interested in this function? Please apply now!