Warehouse Coordinator - region of Asse
Publicatiedatum : 08 augustus 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Warehouse Coordinator (M/F).
Our client is a family company located in the region of Asse.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Warehouse Coordinator includes:
- You are responsible for daily movements (inbound/outbound) of goods for various customers;
- You prepare customers' orders to have them ready to ship (documents, procedures);
- You are responsible for the booking and the follow-up of carriers and transportation services;
- You are responsible for the stock management and accurate follow-up of movements;
- You ensure that the stock list is always up to date (corrective actions if not);
- You ensure that the stock list contains the correct information (for emergency plan);
- You are responsible for the billing and invoicing of warehousing activities (together with accounting);
- You are responsible for the warehousing operator's team (together with HR);
- You are the coordinator for evacuation and emergency plan (+ exercises on regular basis: testing of extinguishing systems);
- You are responsible for regular audits of external parties for quality inspection;
- You are responsible for reach trucks, and the follow-up of rolling materials.
The required qualifications for this position as Warehouse Coordinator:
- You have a bachelor in logistics or equivalent fields;
- You have at least 5 years of experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are familiar with MS Office;
- You are an excellent communicator and able to work under stress;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers you a job in a growing company where human contacts and your colleagues are key to success.
Interested in this job? Apply today!