Warehouse Coordinator - region of Asse
Uitzendopdracht met optie vast
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Warehouse Coordinator (M/F).
Our client is a family company located in the region of Asse.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Warehouse Coordinator includes:
- You are responsible for daily movements (inbound/outbound) of goods for various customers;
- You prepare customers' orders to have them ready to ship (documents, procedures);
- You are responsible for the booking and the follow-up of carriers and transportation services;
- You are responsible for the stock management and accurate follow-up of movements;
- You ensure that the stock list is always up to date (corrective actions if not);
- You ensure that the stock list contains the correct information (for emergency plan);
- You are responsible for the billing and invoicing of warehousing activities (together with accounting);
- You are responsible for the warehousing operator's team (together with HR);
- You are the coordinator for evacuation and emergency plan (+ exercises on regular basis: testing of extinguishing systems);
- You are responsible for regular audits of external parties for quality inspection;
- You are responsible for reach trucks, and the follow-up of rolling materials.
The required qualifications for this position as Warehouse Coordinator:
- You have a bachelor in logistics or equivalent fields;
- You have at least 5 years of experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are familiar with MS Office;
- You are an excellent communicator and able to work under stress;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers you a job in a growing company where human contacts and your colleagues are key to success.
Interested in this interimjob? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: