Business Controller - Region Sint-Niklaas
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Business Controller to join a company, region Sint-Niklaas.
Our client is a manufacturer of amusement technology and gaming devices.
As a Business Controller you oversee the business operations translated in financial data and shares responsibility for the organization's economic performance. You will perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes, evaluate the actual financial figures with the objectives and design and implement overall business plans.
You will report to the CFO.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- The analyses of the periodic financial reports using the standard BI tool
- Check the consistency of the figures in the various reports and explain the links
- Calculate and analyze the KPI's in comparison with the objectives and the seasonal changes
- Calculate and analyze the realizations regarding production, purchase, sales margin, etc, and explain the differences with the forecast
- ERP and its process knowledge within a production environment
- Building and maintenance of an adequate cost price system for productivity measurements and pricing
- Showing extensive finance or accounting experience so that analytical systems are set up and maintained and this also on a consolidated level
- Enhance the accuracy of the timely reported financial results, balance sheets, working capital and cash flow.
- Oversee the accounting operations, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of European subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
- Experience in local and international consolidation processes with application of the valuation rules
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Bachelor business administration or higher - knowledge acquired through experience
- Languages (spoken and written) Dutch, English. German and French are a an advantage.
- You have minimum 5 years business experience as Controller within a production company
- Knowledge of consolidation principles and regulations
- Ideally you have experience with ERP system Microsoft AX or NAV (Axapta - Navision)
- Knowledge of Excel Power Pivot is a strong plus.
- You have experience with a multi-national business environment
- You have an analytic mind set whilst understanding the bigger picture
- You are a team player with charisma
- You are a strong pro-active communicator
- US GAAP knowledge would be appreciated.
You will be part of a dynamic family company. You can count on a competitive salary package inclusive the following:
- a company car;
- meal vouchers;
- mobile phone;
- group insurance;
- net allowance.
Also possible to work with a freelance contract.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10573941 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpenJan Van Gentstraat 1 bus 301