Junior Accountant (M/F) - Drogenbos
Publicatiedatum : 20 juni 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Accountemps is currently recruiting a Junior Accountant (M/F).
Our client is located in Drogenbos.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Junior Accountant includes:
- You perform the Daily Customer and Intercompany billing process;
- You perform and document on a regular basis a set of validation procedures to ensure a correct and complete billing cycle;
- You maintain the customer and pricing records;
- You assist in the credit collection process and dunning;
- You contribute to the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process for designated Ledger Accounts.
The required qualifications for this position as Junior Accountant are:
- You have a degree in accounting or qualification by experience;
- You have at least 1,5 years of experience in the Finance Department;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have relevant SAP experience;
- You have a pro-active attitude and are flexible;
- You work accurately and can work alone or under pressure;
- You are service oriented and have a global vision;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!