Trainee Talent Acquisition
Robert Half is a global market leader in specialized temporary and permanent staffing. The company was established in 1948, is stock-listed and has over 325 offices spread over the whole world, 10 of them are located in Belgium.
- You will support the day to day recruitment activities for all the Open Sales Positions through optimizing different channels. You will report to the Senior Manager Internal Recruitment and position Robert Half as an Employer of Choice.
- Partner up with the Internal Recruitment Team and deliver energetic support on all of the campus recruitment activities ;
- Be present at University Job fairs, Campus Networking Activities, Graduate Assessment Days etc…
- Active follow-up of all of the young potentials met at the University Job Fairs: Pre- Screening all high potentials
- Assist in Competency Based interviews and- in a later stage- conduct those interviews yourself.
- Support all of the activities needed to conduct solid and successful Graduate Assessment Days in our offices of Ghent, Diegem and Antwerp (e.g. event organization and follow up, …)
- Follow-up on internal hiring process with the Manager Internal Recruitment (candidate an stakeholder assessment feedback, follow-up of internal compliances,…)
- Keep track of recruitment KPI's
- You will get a solid training about Robert Half's history, Line of Businesses, and our overall Business Model
- In order to fully understand the job of a Recruitment Consultant and the challenges our consultants musts overcome, you will get the opportunity to shadow a sales team in the first week of your internship
- You will get a solid training on Competency Based Interviewing techniques
- Your internship mentors will coach you on a daily basis to give you the best Internship Experience possible
- Final Year Master Student. Ideally with an Economic, HR, Sales or Communication Major
- Feel 100% comfortable a working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Perfect spoken and written communication skills in Dutch ( preferably also in English and French)
- High energy and excellent presentations skills: Your target audience are sales professionals who expect to feel the Robert Half vibe as from minute 1!
- Dedication to excellence is your personal mantra and you are open to work proactively with the feedback given by you senior colleagues and stakeholders
- Willing to work full time from our Diegem office ( Office is located right in front of the Diegem railway station).
- An international working environment where you feel both the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a local team;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who create 'fun' and 'drive';
- Training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping