AP/AR Accountant - Diegem - Permanent Position
Boekhouding en finance
For a European organization in Diegem, active in the health care industry, we are currently looking for an AP/AR Accountant (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Diegem and is active in the health care industry.
Your responsibilities as an AP/AR Accountant will be:
- You provide accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department;
- You prepare and maintain accounting documents and records;
- You prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- You run accounting software programs to process business transactions such as disbursements, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
- You enter key data of financial transactions in the database;
- You reconcile accounts in a timely manner;
- You inform management and compile reports or summaries on activity areas;
- You research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- You ensure that the daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Required profile for the AP/AR Accountant:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree;
- An Associate's degree of relevant certification is a plus;
- You have accounting experience, preferably as an AP or AR clerk;
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, Isabel and Adfinity (Easi) software;
- You are familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- You have hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- You are well organized, accurate and have an aptitude for numbers;
- You are able to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
What our client offers:
- A varied function in an international environment
- A company with a social impact
- A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping