Consolidation & Reporting Analyst (m/v)
Publicatiedatum : 06 december 2016
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half is currenty looking for a Consolidation & Reporting Analyst (m/v) in the region of Deinze.
* Gather the financial data of our affiliates, review the data rigorously and consolidate the data in strong and clear overviews.
* Participate in the monthly consolidation process to ensure results are reported accurately and on a timely basis.
* Assist in the preparation and/or review of external and internal financial reporting information.
* Assist with the day to day questions from all stakeholders in relation to financial reporting and other accounting matters.
* Assist in the ongoing maintenance and further development of the consolidation tool (SAP BPC) to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the consolidation process.
* Support financial system implementation projects including the design testing and deployment of the system.
* Research and analyse technical accounting issues, including the preparation of memorandums regarding the Company's position in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner.
* Maintain appropriate Sox process and control documentations, ensure proper design and execution of internal controls for the consolidation process.
* Assist in the coordination of the activities of the external auditor.
* You report to the Head of Finance Reporting.
* You hold a Master Degree in Finance and have at least 5 years of relevant job experience with an international scope. * Expertise in US-GAAP, IFRS and consolidation matters is a must.
* 'Entrepreneurial', 'business acumen', 'analytic' and 'accurate' are words that describe you best.
* You are a self-starter and at the same time a real team player with excellent communication skills. You are dynamic and flexible. You have a strong ability to adapt to a changing environment.
* You read, write and speak English fluently.
Interested in this function? Please apply now!