Business Controller - distribution - region Deinze
Publicatiedatum : 07 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Controller (m/f) for a company region Deinze.
As Business Controller, you function as a true business partner to the EMEA-I CFO, EMEA-I G.M./V.P Sales, Regional Sales Leaders and the other members of the Leadership Team with the ability to provide insight and help shape business views.
You ensure financial information is provided correctly, timely and in full with a deep analysis. The role will support Senior business Leaders with effective financial analysis and transform disparate data into meaningful information that ultimately generates value to the business. This is a unique opportunity to engage with management while being exposed to leading business support tools.
You own the Budget, Forecast and Month-end reporting, in coordination with the local Accounting teams who perform the month-end close and ending with a review and analysis of the submitted data.
The role requires an enthusiastic hands-on and can-do individual who has a solid finance understanding, enjoys making improvements and is able to navigate in a rapidly growing and international environment. It is important to be inquisitive, comfortable with change and to challenge the status quo by offering new ideas and business insights.
You will report to the CFO EMEA-India.
As a Business Controller your primary responsibilities are:
Financial reporting and analysis:
- Work with the consolidation tool (One Stream) for the close cycle and report performance including variance analysis;
- Translate financial metrics into key insights for strategic and operational decision-making;
- Shape framework of analyses, reports and presentations utilized in business reviews.
Partner with the business:
- Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights and improve business decision making, performance, and business growth;
- Work with key stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness throughout the region, including identification of opportunities to improve operations and processes that impact data;
- Actively interact with Business Controllers from other regions to share best practices, knowledge on Victaulic products and trends.
The requirements of the Business Controller are:
- Financially oriented university degree (or equivalent);
- Minimum of 8 years' experience;
- Ability to build relationships and influence people;
- Strong team player able to work and communicate effectively using virtual technology with a worldwide team;
- Enthusiastic hands-on and can-do mentality;
- Knowledge of Business Warehouse tools;
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Our client also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
Interested to work as a Business Controller? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.