Senior Auditor - Brussels
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Senior Auditor - M&A, Small Entities and Minority Interests for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the Automotive sector.
As Senior Auditor - M&A, Small Entities and Minority Interests you will be responsible for:
- Perform worldwide audits within the Group in a leading role pertaining to:
- Mergers & Acquisitions processes and venture capital projects, and
- Governance processes and the Internal Control System of small entities.
- Develop and conduct necessary audit procedures to ensure adequate coverage of non-controlled shareholdings;
- Actively promote continuous improvement of internal processes including enhancement of the existing toolset used to perform the audits;
- Assist the Audit Manager in the annual risk analysis and development of the annual audit program;
- Establish and maintain a network with peers in the Internal Audit network and relevant Group Functions;
- Train new team members on the job to foster effective knowledge transfer and efficient onboarding
The required profile for the position of Senior Auditor is:
- University degree in Finance, Economics or comparable qualification;
- Minimum two years of experience in Internal Audit;
- Additional professional certifications such as CIA, CA, CPA, CFE or CISA are an asset;
- Intercultural competencies are a prerequisite;
- Excellent communication skills and business fluent English skills; German skills are an asset.
- Flexible to travel (up to 50%);
- You are flexible and willing to travel;
- These interdisciplinary competencies distinguish you especially:
- High analytical competence;
- Solution oriented working style, and
- Above average team ability.
Our client offers a challenging function and attractive career development opportunities in an international & dynamic environment as well as a pleasant working atmosphere with dynamic & motivated colleagues.
Interested in this position of at a dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselArnaud Fraiteurlaan 15-23 - 2de verdieping