Publicatiedatum : 02 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Omschrijving :OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Receptionist.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels.
As Receptionist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring of visitor registration, issuing visitor badges;
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries and prepares outgoing mail and deliveries for pick up or courier;
- Books and keeps tidy meeting rooms and sets them up with necessary stationary and equipment;
- Organizes catering for meetings and other events;
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Provides general administrative support to the Facility - Office Manager and other team members when required;
- Controls, monitors and orders office stationary;
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The requested qualifications for this Receptionist position include:
- Fluent French and English;
- 1 year + experience in a similar role within an international environment;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Phone and supply management expertise;
- Experience in Microsoft Office;
- Customer service focused;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment. 'Can do' attitude;
- Self-motivated and self-directed.