Management Assistant (M/F)
Publicatiedatum : 02 november 2016
Type aanwerving : Temporary
Omschrijving :OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Management Assistant.
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels.
As Management Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage agenda, calls, emails and correspondence, as well as meetings organization and business travel for head of department, making independent decisions on attendance/ conflicting meeting requests;
- Responsible for travel arrangements of head of department including: flight reservations, hotel accommodations, and expense report processing;
- Act as "office manager" for the communication team. Is the point of contact for team members re: budget, planning, ways of working;
- Proactively coordinate budget tracking and budget preparation for the department;
- Improve or optimize working methods and procedures for the team;
- Complete adhoc projects that may be assigned;
- Provide and/or supervise assistance and logistical support on global and local events;
- Help with the publishing of pages on Plaza/ Yammer and support the production of other communication materials (newsletters, brochures, posters, …);
- Develop and maintain filing and archiving systems for the department (shared drive; sharepoint online, list of suppliers, contracts, …).
The requested qualifications for this Management Assistant position include:
- At least 4 years' experience as administrative assistant;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Ability prioritize concurrent assignments and meet timelines;
- Proactive with excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output independently;
- Strong detail orientation;
- Work within an international team environment with good cultural sensitivity;
- Professionally interact with all levels in the organization and external collaborators;
- Maintain confidential information;
- Collaborative skills: strong interpersonal skills; strong focus on information exploring and sharing; must work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment;
- Reliable and professional with a good sense of humor;
- Advanced problem solving skills to resolve complex problems;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word (formatting and mail merge), SAP, Excel : Pivot tables, dynamic graphs, functions (eg. VLookup), Sharepoint;
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn new applications;
- Positive Attitude, ability to deliver under tight timelines, ability to collaborate productively with internal and external contacts, ability to handle unforeseen changes and last-minute obstacles.
Our client offers:
- An adequate remuneration package;
- Intensive trainings to gain professional knowledge in order to fulfil the above mentioned tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career.