IT Support (M/F)
Publicatiedatum : 20 april 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half Technology is currently looking for an IT Support (M/F).
Our client, a Belgian law office, is located in Brussels South close to all public transport facilities.
As an IT support you report directly to the ICT manager.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as IT Support includes:
- Provide first point of ICT Support contact for all staff across the network for ICT Office material and mobile phone issues;
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier organizations as required;
- Ensure standard configuration of all ICT Office material and mobile phones;
- Manage the stock of ICT Office material.
The required qualifications for this position as IT Support are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in ICT office support functions;
- You have good knowledge of English and French, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have deep knowledge of both Microsoft and Apple desktop and laptop machines, canon printers, VOIP phone systems and other auxiliary office machines;
- You understand Microsoft Active Directory / DNS / DHCP;
- You have good knowledge of Office Apps;
- You are service oriented with continuous curiosity for the latest developments in ICT;
- You are a team player who can work independently and who is hands on;
- You are used to work in a qualified network environment.
Interested in this job? Apply today!