General Ledger Accountant - Brussels - GERMAN speaking
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for several General Ledger Accountants (M/F) for permanent positions in a Shared Service Center in the South of Brussels.
Our client is an international company active in the electrical manufacturing sector.
As General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining chart of accounts, cost centers, VAT codes, etc;
- After the closing, controlling posting period for next period;
- Preparing and booking journal entries, including accruals and recurring entries related to day to-day business activities, partly based on information provided by controllers and/or other financial departments;
- Performing fixed asset accounting: asset master data, depreciation runs, scraps, transfers, reporting, etc.. Maintains Fixed assets register;
- Monitoring accounting system flows: interfaces, workflows, automated processes (e.g. account clearing);
- Generating, reviewing and validating General ledger reports;
- Reconciling all balance sheet accounts in coordination with AR and AP teams;
- Executing period-end accounting activities.
The required profile for the General Ledger Accountant position:
- Background in accounting + a first experience as GL accountant;
- Fluent in English and either German;
- Rigorous, autonome;
- Team spirit, good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Interested in this position of General Ledger Accountant at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
BrusselArnaud Fraiteurlaan 15-23 - 2de verdieping