Finance Manager - Brussels
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the construction sector.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coaches and directs one employee and who, in close cooperation with the Group CFO, gives direction to the solution of financial issues and supports our growth ambition;
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual closing of the 6 legal entities including industrial and holding activities;
- Guarantees completeness and correctness of all expense and revenue accounts in both general and analytical accounting;
- VAT declarations and preparation of Tax declaration;
- Supervision and management of payment transactions and the planning of the outgoing and incoming cash flows;
- Providing periodic external, internal and ad-hoc management reports as well as the group reports;
- Cooperate on optimization of our internal invoicing, closing and control processes.
The required profile for the Finance Manager position:
- Bachelor or master in accountancy or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in similar industrial organizations (e.g. dredging, shipping, construction, projects);
- Bilingual Dutch / French with English professional working proficiency;
- Sense of responsibility, trustworthy and reliable, capable of meeting deadlines;
- Hands-on team player: result-oriented and problem-solving;
- Good communication skills;
- Familiar with ERP and financial software; knowledge of Venice considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with both internal and external reporting;
- Experience with payroll administration.
Interested in this position of Finance Manager? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: