Accounts Receivable in the center of Brussels
Publicatiedatum : 13 september 2017
Type aanwerving : Tijdelijk
Accountemps is currently looking for a Accounts Receivable in the center of Brussels.
The company is situated in the center of Brussels.
The scope of responsibilities for this positon as an Accounts Receivable (M/F) includes:
- You will set up credit limits for new customers, including calculation of solvency checks and assisting with determination;
- You will update credit limits for existing customers following the policy;
- You will examine customer payment plans and payment history;
- You perform regular proactive dunning of the non-paid invoices by sending reminders and communicating with customers via phone or email;
- You ensure that all receivable invoices are paid within agreed customer payment terms;
- You will run weekly reports and process in SAP;
- You will research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records;
- You verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, supply chain and customer service departments;
- You assist with the month-end close process and reconciliations;
- You will contribute to finance projects as appropriate;
- You participate in appropriate monthly meetings with Finance, Sales and Supply Chain;
- You ensure the development of a good relationship with customers.
The required qualifications for this position as an Accounts Receivable (M/F) are:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy;
- You can look back at a minimum of three years of experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and other ERP and accounting systems, knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- You are accurate and detail focused;
- You are able to work in a team as well as independently;
- You are enthusiastic and you have a reliable personality;
- You feel comfortable in communicating with different people, backgrounds and cultures;
- You are immediately available.
The culture of the company is based on freedom and empowerment, this is an environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and real excitement.
The company offers a competitive compensation package and secondary benefits.
The company also offers a fixed contract after a successful interim period.