Accounting Manager - regio Brugge
Boekhouding en finance
For our client, an international production company, leader in its sector, Robert Half is currently looking for an accounting manager.
The company is located in the region of Bruges.
As an accounting manager you will be responsible for the supervision of the accounting department. You will lead and motivate the accounting team and report to the country finance manager.
More specific, you will have the below responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting teams to assure the correct skills are available or are developed within the teams, to reach the objectives, and to ensure that the performances of the team members are in line with the expectations;
- Provide top quality accounting and control services to multiple internal and external Stakeholders, providing true picture of businesses performances;
- Ensure integrity of each legal entity end to end financial records directly or cooperating with controlling functions, MMU, Treasury, Financial Services and coordinating the activities of FCA Services in sub ledgers (AP and AR) in compliance with
- Business needs
- Corporate directives and policies
- US GAAP/ IFRS / Local GAAP/Tax regulations
- Ensure proper internal control environment aiming for operational excellence and assuring compliance with group policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
- Initiate and follow up on people development initiatives to allow growth within the Finance organization and to implement a culture of personal individual accountability;
- Manage the teams to assure the correct skills are available or are developed within the teams, to reach the objectives, and to ensure that the performances of the team members are in line with the expectations;
- Define & prioritize continuous improvement programs in liaison with other functions, aiming for operational excellence and total quality in all processes.
- Master Degree in Economics (or equal through experience);
- You speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Complex problem solving ability;
- Leading and negotiation skills;
- Budgetary and planning skills;
- Manage conflicting priorities and initiate appropriate action;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and coaching skills;
- Able to structure and lead meetings;
- Proactive and customer oriented attitude;
- Flexible team player, who is able to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines.
- Our client is an international production group, leading in its sector
- Our client offers a challenging environment with lots of internal opportunities
- You will receive a competitive salary packaging, including benefits (insurance, company car, etc.)
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :