Senior Cash Coordinator
Publicatiedatum : 03 maart 2017
Type aanwerving : Permanent
Omschrijving :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Senior Cash Coordinator to join an international company.
Our client evolved from a small producer 115 years ago, into a multinational manufacturing giant with sales of more than $12 billion today.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Treasury EMEA, the Senior Cash Coordinator EMEA will take responsibility to develop and maintain operating strategies to maximize cash flow including the cash management systems and banking relationships, contracts, suitability of new products and to ensure audit compliance and treasury controls. Provide leadership and direction to Cash Management Analysts to drive individual and group development while leveraging best practices in European treasury management, financial reporting and analysis.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master degree is preferred or equal skills obtained by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in treasury or related financial experience in positions of increasing scope and responsibility with management experience a plus
- Result-oriented competencies including the ability to collaboratively develop the "best practice" within a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong leadership skills, work ethic and willingness to accomplish team goals
- Ability to prioritize and effectively delegate is a must
- Willingness to accomplish team goals and meet critical deadlines
- Proficient spreadsheet, presentations, and database management skills required
- High energy to meet time constraints may require additional work hours
- Knowledge of Treasury software Integrity and experience in system implementations is a plus
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.