Project Controller - region Antwerp
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Project Controller to join a company active in developing sustainable and energy-efficient products.
Our client is part of a bigger global industrial group.
Would you like to pay a key role in delivering high quality IT solutions?
You will be part of a team of 6 people reporting to the Business and Process Controller.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Improve and simplify the financial charging model and reports to provide full cost transparency for Business Areas and their units
- Overseeing financial planning and business control for the project portfolio
- To establish and maintain effective cost control
- To improve the financial reporting and closing routines in accordance with "The Way We Do Things"
- To ensure the integrity of the financial statements through reconciliation and corrective actions on a monthly basis
- Follow up on deviations and analyse trends, to raise yellow and red flags as appropriate
- Creation of reports , analysis, projection and planning preparations including the financial analysis, forecast and follow up for services in scope
- Maintain internal controls at the highest level to safeguard company assets
- To produce a monthly reporting package and support in providing information to the IT Board
- Support the Business and Process Controller in the follow up of the Internal Audit process
- To support the service team managers in cost ad price analysis of group projects
- Financial Performance Management : together with the service managers use incentives and credits as agreed in the contract to drive supplier performance
- Train and support colleagues to strengthen the overall financial understanding in the organization
To answer and follow up on requests from stakeholders (corporate, business area, divisions)
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a university degree in Accounting, Finance Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel
- You have strong financial, analytical and IT skills
- Ability to implement standards and operating metrics
- You have strong technical knowledge in your area of specialization
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
Requested key behaviors are:
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize and prioritize
- Open-minded with a global mindset
- You comply with our DNA => Commitment - Interaction - Innovation
You can expect the following:
Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a car and flexible working hours. You will work in a fun, dynamic environment.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n°10521736 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpenJan Van Gentstraat 1 bus 301