Financial Controller region Boom
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Financial Controller to join an international company based in Boom.
Our client is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 56,000 people in 49 countries around the world.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Perform monthly closing routines (including proper reconciliation of bank / intercompany accounts, evaluation of foreign currency positions, recharge, cost allocations, VAT) and support months'-, quarter- and year-end US- GAAP reporting for Holdings, Treasury Centre, Operational entities
- Statutory accounts for Belgium and build back up function for the Netherlands, and Luxembourg
- Income tax - Us and local reporting- process and standardization
- Support Finance Director with ad-hoc project work
- Deal with internal / external audit in functional area
- Communicate with locations on an international level
- Support Integration of our new acquired entities in Belgium and in the Netherlands
For this role, we are looking for:
- Masters with a finance background
- Team and result oriented Financial Controllers with a good EDP/PC and systems knowledge/experience, experience with JDE is an advantage
- A new colleague who is fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is an extra plus
And last but not least, this Financial Controller should have the will to continuously learn and develop and who enjoys working in an international team in a global company.
Check, check and double-check? Keep on reading then to discover what exactly this international company can offer you!
People who start or who switch to this multinational, stay. And considering the few who left, they often come back. Despite its size, this organization feels like a medium-sized company when you get in direct touch. Their employees share their hands-on mentality and a warm, familial nature. The contact is uncomplicated, friendly and mutually supportive. Reliability, fairness and honest feedback coin an environment in which everybody knows what they are talking about. Your colleagues cultivate the same pragmatic and optimistic working manner and have an inner impetus to do their best.
Simply get the best out of yourself. You will discover a spectrum of tasks and opportunities as well as the biggest possible freedom to use this versatility and self-determine your career.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10468096 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :