General Accountant - Region Antwerp
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting a General Accountant to join a family-owned company, region Antwerp.
Our client is active in the roofing industry. They value their employees strongly.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Lead closing process, balance sheet reviews and related performance;
- You will ensure that the organisation complies with accounting and compliance requirements;
- Able to work effectively in a Shared Service Center (SSC) environment and remotely-located teams, business controllers, auditors and compliance and AP account.
- You will be responsible for timely (monthly, quarterly and yearly) closing of manufacturing, sales and distribution organisation and legal entities in the Netherlands and able to work independently;
- You will coordinate balance sheet reviews and follow up of defined actions and able to work closely with AP, business and credit controllers, compliance accountant, warehousing and puchasing process owners;
- You will lead accounting and reconciliation processes in different areas : intercompany confimations , pay roll accounting, fixed assets, stock accounts etc;
- You will coordinate PBC audit requests;
- You will prepare Statutory, CIT and VAT processes.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Bachelor accounting degree;
- Minimum 5 years GA experience;
- Experience in ERP environment and windows software, preferably in an manufacturing and international context;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, possibly French;
- You have a hands-on personality and you are structured and accurate;
- You have an analytical mindset and you are process-oriented;
- And last but not least: you are a true teamplayer.
What's in it for you?
- You will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company;
- Competitive salary package with a variety of extra benefits such as:
- Group life insurance
- Gealthcare insurance,
- Meal vouchers, ..
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10631323 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :