Manufact. Analyst/ Controller - Port Antwerp - Chemicals
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Analyst/ Controller to join a large player in the chemical industry.
Our client is a nice employer with lots of opportunities and possibilities to participate in projects.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- Ensure effective cost control
- Assist the site cost controller to set up the cost structure
- Perform the monthly closing activities
- Prepare local cost reporting's
- Analyse and investigate variances
- Prepare budget
- Prepare local statistics
- Maintain fixed assets register at company level
- Prepare tolling invoice (not often)
- Prepare local tax declarations
- Assist with financial audits
- Work closely with the Business analysts
- Provide info for statistics / ad hoc questionnaires
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master degree with minimum 5 years of experience in controlling
- Experience with Chemical Industries or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Extensive SAP experience - very important!
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Reliable, discrete, accurate and result-oriented
You will work in a very dynamic team and environment with flexible working hours. On top of this you will receive a very rewarding salary package.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpenJan Van Gentstraat 1 bus 301