Hands-on IT Coordinator - region Antwerpen-Noord
IT en technologie
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an hands-on IT Coordinator (m/v) for the headquarters in Antwerp of a Belgian international company.
Our client is young, dynamic company with strong ambitions and international presence.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Overall hands-on IT Management for the site
- First point of contact for software, security, performance and network issues within the JD Edwards Servicedesk
- Support daily hardware and software issues in 2 offices
- Check daily tape backups for all servers and change tapes
- Test disaster Recovery Plans
- Responsible for the WAN including data lines to the Data centre
- Ensure that all Antivirus software is up to date, LAN setup and network issues including Wireless access points
- Take in charge: User setup - new PCs, laptops and servers, AD accounts, Group policies & User training
- Manage telephone system - upgrades and maintenance
- Liaise with the Central IT department in France for 2nd line support (infrastructure)
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of the manufacturing industry as well as the JD Edwards ERP system
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch both in speech and writing. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Used to working in a service desk environment (ITIL experience)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Infrastructure knowledge is also required (including VMWARE)
- Occasional travel to other countries will be needed
Are you interested in this position or do you want more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :