Business Development & Improvement Manager
Boekhouding en finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Business Development & Improvement Manager to join a company active in the distribution of roof and façade materials for the European market.
Our client is an independent Belgian group. The group consists of five operational business units.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Support the business in taking tactical and strategic decisions to achieve their ambition for sustainable, profitable growth.
- Collaborate with the business platforms and act as a bridge between operating companies, regions and functions in both Integration projects and M&A deal execution.
- Lead the execution and integration or carve-out of mergers, acquisitions.
- Drive meetings with senior management to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for integration,
- Carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Analyze the strategic and financial information of the business platforms and potential targets.
- Identifying key trends behind the performance of a business, discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior finance and operational management.
- Coordinate the execution of the M&A transactions including coordinating due diligence by internal functional team (HR, IT, legal, tax, accounting, environmental, IP, risk, etc) review the business/valuation model (synergies, comparables, DCF, IRR, etc.) for decision making and steering outside advisors.
- Lead and manage internal practice development including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Have a strong desire to work in a "change" environment, driven by operational changes and M&A transactions.
- A master degree in Finance or Engineering, and ideally holds an MBA.
- At least 10 year experience as consultant
- Transactions experience.
- A track record of successful project delivery in corporate businesses where you are responsible for managing project team members.
- Analytical with in-depth knowledge of business processes, corporate finance, financial modelling, valuation and accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Digital transformation, IT transformation, Big Data.
- Able to coordinate and cooperate with local management teams and consultants.
- Commercial thinking and ability to analyze businesses at pace.
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach.
- Team working and excellent communication skills in Dutch/English/French.
- Excellent project management, presentation and Excel skills.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n°10485366 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpenJan Van Gentstraat 1 bus 301